Hi! I am a Ph.D. student at the Technical University of Munich, supervised by Prof. Javier Esparza and Prof. Igor Walukiewicz.
My research interests include parameterized verification, automata theory and well-quasi orders. You can find more about my research on dblp.
(1) A. R. Balasubramanian. Parameterized Verification of Coverability in Infinite State Broadcast Networks. In Information and Computation: 2020. Special issue on GandALF 2018. [paper]
(1) A. R. Balasubramanian, C. Weil-Kennedy. Reconfigurable Broadcast Networks and Asynchronous Shared-Memory Systems are Equivalent. Accepted at GandALF, 2021. [paper]
(2) A. R. Balasubramanian, K. S. Thejaswini. Adaptive Synchronisation of Pushdown Automata. CONCUR, 2021. [paper]
(3) A. R. Balasubramanian, T. Lang, R. Ramanayake. Decidability and Complexity in Weakening and Contraction Hypersequent Substructural Logics. LICS, 2021. [paper]
(9) A. R. Balasubramanian. Parameterized Verification of Coverability in Well-Structured Broadcast Networks. GandALF, 2018. [paper]